- Lesson 1: Taking Apart Numbers and Shapes
- Lesson 2: Searching for Common Ground
- Lesson 1: Rocket Strips
- Lesson 2: Getting Closer
- Lesson 1: Consider Every Side
- Lesson 2: Turning a One-Eighty!
- Lesson 1: You Have a Point
- Lesson 2: Get in Line
In this course, students will build understanding of the following modules: Composing and Decomposing, Relating Quantities, Moving Beyond Positive Quantities, Determining Unknown Quantities and Describing Variability of Quantities.
Each module is broken up into topics where you will find teacher materials to guide the instruction and the student materials both used in the classroom for learning together and corresponding MATHia workspaces for learning individually.